『電視是我的牧者』“The TV Is My Shepherd. ”

【英文/佚名,中譯/重明】

.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^~~☆.^~~ ~^.^


電視是我的牧者,

The TV is my Shepherd,

我必不至缺乏。

I shall not be in want.

它使我躺在沙發椅上,

It makes me lie down on the sofa.

領我離開信仰之路。

It leads me away from faith.


它破壞了我的靈魂,

It destroys my soul.

為了贊助商的緣故,帶領我走向暴力和性愛的路上。

It leads me into the paths of sex and violence for the sponsors sake.

是的,我雖然走向基督徒責任的深谷,

Yea, though I walk in the valley of Christian responsibilities,

也不怕干擾,

there will not be interruption,

因為電視與我同在,它的天線和搖控安慰了我。

for the TV is with me; its cable and remote control, they comfort me.


在我世俗化面前,它準備了廣告給我,

It prepares a commercial before me in the presence of my worldliness.

它用人文和消費主義,膏了我的頭,使我的貪婪滿溢。

It anoints my head with humanism and consumerism.

My coveting overflows.

的確,我一生一世必有懶惰和無知跟隨著我;

Surely laziness and ignorance shall follow me all the days of my life,

我且要賴在家中看電視,直到永遠。

and I shall be in the house watching TV forever.

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑