【黃重明譯】
^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^~
At the end of life we will not be judged by
當生命終結時,我們受審不是因為:
how many diplomas we have received
曾經得到多少文憑,
how much money we have made
賺了多少錢,
how many great things we have done.
做了多少偉大的事。
We will judged by
我們將受審的是:
“ I was hungry and you gave me to eat
「我饑餓,你給我飯吃,
I was naked and you clothed me
我赤身露體,你給我衣穿,
I was homeless and you took me in.”
我無家可歸,你收容我。」
Hungry not only for bread
饑餓,不是單單缺乏麵包
-but hungry for love.
而是渴慕愛心。
Naked not only for clothing
赤身露體,不是單單缺乏衣穿
-but naked of human dignity and respect.
而是失去生之為人的尊嚴與尊敬
Homeless not only for want of a room of bricks
無家可歸,不單單缺乏安身之處
-but homeless because of rejection.
而是遭受棄絕。
This is Christ in distressing disguise.
這些人是基督苦難的化身!
--Mother Teresa of Calcatta
Leave a comment