『今天我為你禱告』“I Said a Prayer for You Today ”

【英文/author unknown, 中譯/黃重明】

~^.^~~~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~ ~^.^~~.^~~

今天我為你做了一個禱告,

I said a prayer for you today.

知道上帝一定聽到了。

And know God must have heard.

我心裡自覺有了答案,

I felt the answer in my heart

雖然祂沒說什麼。

although he spoke no word!


我沒有為你祈求財富或名望,

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame

我想你不會見怪。

I knew you wouldn’t mind.

我向祂祈求賜給你

I asked him to send treasures

那是更持久的寶物!

Of a far more lasting kind!


我求祂接近你,

I asked that he be near you

在你每天開始時。

at the start of each new day;

賜給你健康與福氣,

To grant you health and blessings

還有朋友與你同行。

And friends to share your way!


我祈求賜給你快樂,

I asked for happiness for you

凡事無論大小。

in all things great and small.

我祈求祂愛護你、照顧你,

But it was for his loving care

那是我禱告最多的。

I prayed the most of all!

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑