“The Time Is Now”『此時此刻』

【重明提供】

~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^

If you’re ever going to love me,

如果你會愛我的話

love me now,

現在就愛我

while I can know.

趁我現在可以知道
All the sweet and tender feelings which from real affection flow.

所有真情流露,甜蜜與溫柔的感受

Love me now

現在就愛我

while I am living,

趁我還活著的時候
Do not wait till I am gone

不要等到我已經離開
And then have it chiseled in marble,
才把那些愛意鑿在大理石上

Sweet words on ice-cold stone.

甜蜜字句刻在冰冷的石頭上

If you’ve tender thoughts of me,

如果你對我有任何溫柔的感受

Please, tell me now.

請現在就告訴我
If you wait untill I’m sleeping

如果你等到我已睡著了

never to awaken.

不再醒來時
There will be death between us

我們將會天人永隔

and I won’t hear you then.
那時我將再也聽不到了


So, if you love me,

所以,如果你愛我

even a little bit…

即使只是一點點.
Let me know it while I am living;

在我還活著的時候讓我知道

So I can treasure it…

如此我才能珍惜這份愛….

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑