『差別』“The Difference”

中譯/黃重明,英文/Grace L. Naessens

~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^~

清晨一起床,

I got up early one morning

我匆匆忙忙地開始一天的工作,

and rushed right into the day;

我有這麼多的事必需完成,

I had so much to accomplish,

我沒有時間禱告。

I didn’t have time to pray.


問題一直接踵而來,

Problems just tumbled about me

每件工作的負擔越來越重;

and grew heavier with each task;

我奇怪,「為什麼上主沒有來幫助我?」

Why doesn’t God help me, I wondered;

祂回答:「你沒來問我。」

He answered, “You didn’t ask.”


一天中我希求看到的是喜樂與美善,

I wanted to see joy and beauty,

可是整天都是勞累不堪,灰心喪志;

but the day tolled on, gray and bleak;

我錯怪,「為什麼上主沒有來引導我?」

I wondered why God didn’t show me--

祂說:「你沒來找我。」

He said, “But you didn’t seek.”


我試著找祂,希望能與祂同在;

I tried to come into my God’s presence;

我把上鎖的所有鑰匙用盡了,門仍不開;

I used all my keys at the lock;

上主慈祥,微聲地說,

God gently and lovingly chided,

「我的孩子,你沒有敲門。」

“My child, you didn’t knock.”


於是我每早醒來,未開始工作前,

I woke up early this morning

我安靜,停留些時,

and paused before entering the day;

我有這麼多的事,必需完成。

I had so much to accomplish

我必須花時間禱告,與主交通。

that I had to take time to pray.

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑