『衝向高空』“FLYING HIGH”

【王政明醫師/ By J. Wang M.D.

~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^~~

那一天,你問我:

One day, you asked me,

「最近還跑步嗎?」

“Have you been jogging?”

我回答你說:

I answered you,

「還在走著健步,還沒敢跑步啊!」

“I am still wlaking, not yet ready to jog,”


可是,也許你不知道,

Yet, perhaps you don’t know.

我的心靈,已經不再走健步,

My mind is no longer walking.

它也非在跑步,

Nor is it running.

它正在飛,你知道嗎?

It is flying. Do you know it?


我不是坐飛機,

I am not taking a ride in an airplane.

而是展翼飛向天空,

I am beating the air with my wings.

像一隻大鵬鳥,

Like a big-bang bird,

衝向那高空。

I am rushing toward the high sky


飛啊飛,

I fly and fly.

我要高高的飛,遠遠的飛,

I am flying high and far,

飛到那天邊,

toward the extreme of the sky,

飛到那地極。

toward the limit of the earth.


你問我:「爽嗎?」

You asked me, “Do you feel good?”

我的翅膀仍在穩定地,

My wings were still steadily,

而且強而有力地,

And strongly beating

拍打著高空的空氣,

the air of the high sky.

我回答你說:「很爽!」

I told you, “I fell very good.”


你問我:「要飛到哪兒去?」

You asked me, “Where is your destination?”

我說:「就在這兒,在這高空裡!」

I said, “Right here, in this high sky.”

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑