By anonymous
^.^~~☆~^.^~~☆★★ ~^.^~~☆ ☆~^.^~~ ☆.^~~
新的一天在此開始,
This is the beginning of a new day.
上帝賜我這一天,隨我使用它。
God has given me this day to use as I will.
我可以浪費它…也可以善用它。
I can waste it…or use it for good.
但我今日之所為事關重大,因為那是以我有生之一日所換取的。
But what I do today is important
because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
當明日來到,今日將永不復返。
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever.
所留下的,是一些我以它換來的事物。
Leaving in its place something that I have traded for it.
我願所得的是收穫而非虧損,
I want it to be gain and not loss,
美善而非邪惡,
Good and not evil,
成功而非失敗,
Success and not failure,
好叫我不致於後悔,
In order that I shall not regret
我為它所付出的代價,
The price that I have paid for it.
你們要謹慎行事,不要像愚昧人,
當像智慧人。
Be very careful, then, how you live– not as unwise but as wise,
要贖回光陰,因為現今的世代邪惡。
making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
不要作糊塗人,要明白主的旨意如何。
Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
以弗所書(Ephesians)5:15-17
我們一生的年日是七十歲,若是強壯可到八十歲;
The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty,
if we have the strength;
但其中所矜誇的不過是勞苦愁煩,
yet their span is but trouble and sorrow,
轉眼成空,我們便如飛而去。
For they quickly pass, and we fly away.
誰曉得你怒氣的權勢?
Who knows the power of your anger?
誰按著你該受的敬畏曉得你的忿怒呢?
For your wrath is as great as the fear that is due you.
求你指教我們怎樣數算自己的日子,
Teach us to number our days aright,
好叫我們得著智慧的心。
That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
詩篇(Psalm)90:10-12
Leave a comment