「守護天使」“My Guardian Angel”

By J. Wang, 王政明

I have a secret,

我有一個秘密,

My secret is I am in love.

我已墜入情意。

My love is my guardian angel. She exists in my mind.

守護天使,是我的愛,深藏在我心底,

She guards my though and my emotion.

她守護我的思緒,淨化我的心地。

She stops all bad though and bad emotion at the door of my mind.

邪惡的,惱人的,都被阻擋在心外。

She will pursue them, catch them, and throw them out if they sneak in.

偷偷地闖入的,她會把它們一一丟出去!

She will forgive me for allowing them to come in,

她諒解我讓那負面的思緒進入我的心地。

She will comfort me for my bad luck or great loss.

厄運或失意,有她安撫,我不悲戚。

She will encourage me to start all over and give me strength.

心力交瘁,她給我無窮鼓勵。

Most importantly, she is in love with me,

wholeheartedly as I am with her.

她愛我,如我愛她,深情無比!

She will never leave me before I die from this life.

我的守護天使,深情地守護著我,永不離棄!

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑